Warlock - one of the basic units in Divinity: Dragon Commander.
- Cloak - casts a spell that shifts Warlocks into hiding in the shadows for a limited amount of time, where they may escape to live another fight.
- Meet the Beetles - turns an enemy unit into a harmless ladybird, disabling its attack and usage of spells for a limited amount of time.
- Death from Above - summons fire and brimstone from the sky to rain down upon player's enemies, dealing massive area-of-effect damage over the target area.
- "Warlock awaiting orders."
- "Warlock ready."
- "Warlock here."
- "Warlock, ready for action."
- "Ready to blaze the skies."
- "You rang?"
- "My magic is charged."
- "Yes, yes, yes!"
- "Moving out."
- "Firing up."
- "Let's float."
- "Proceeding to location."
- "Magic will prevail!"
- "Sending them to another dimension."
- "Warlock is under attack!"
- "My two balloons are bursting!"
|This article is a stub. You can help Divinity Original Sin Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Divinity Original Sin Wiki by .