- Revelation - Hunter - enables Hunters to detect cloaked units in an area around them; passive ability.
- Teleportation - hunters are able to teleport to a distant friendly unit, enabling for fast travel across the map.
- A Bird in the Hand - equips Hunters with rockets, enabling them to effectively fire at air units.
- "Sound the trumpets, Hunter's here!"
- "Hunter's off the leash!"
- "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!"
- "Go on, give me a target."
- "You found me, did you?"
- "You set the trap, I'll make the kill."
- "Ssh! You're blowing my cover!"
- "On their trail!"
- "They won't even see me coming."
- "Picking up their scent."
- Without a trace!"
- "Like the wind!"
- "I hunt for your glory!"
- "They'll be trophies on your wall!"
- "Once more unto the breach!"
- "If it bleeds, we can kill it!"
- "I'm the one being hunted here!"
- "Get us out of here, commander!"
- "No! It's a trap!"
|This article is a stub. You can help Divinity Original Sin Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Divinity Original Sin Wiki by .